Hi guys! I wanted to do a post on “5 Ways to Wear 1 Dress” because this is literally how I survived backpacking through Europe! Talk about “packing light”… I had just a backpack on my back for two months so it kind of forces you to get creative. T-shirt dresses are perfect for this because they are so comfy and casual and easy to roll up in your backpack. I got this one from Brandy Melville in Florence, Italy and it’s so soft, I love it. Here are the 5 ways I used my Brandy dress to have different looks while traveling (and I still do these looks at home with t-shirt dresses):
- Plain & Simple – well duh! The dress itself paired with sandals for just a day time casual outfit.
- Spunky & Sporty – with a flannel tied around my waist paired with sneakers, this is such a comfy look. I also love this look for when I go to sporting games.
- Cute & Girly – put on a cute jacket over the dress and dress it up with little booties. I like this for dinner and/or going out at night.
- Fun in the Sun – as a bathing suit cover up! I do this all the time going to the beach or the pool. Throw the dress over your swimsuit with some sandals and you’re ready to go.
- T-shirt Casual – emphasis on the “T-shirt” in T-shirt dress. I took this literal haha. Loosely tuck in parts of the dress into jean shorts and now you have a cute top and shorts.
Hope you guys enjoyed “5 Ways to Wear 1 Dress” and found it super helpful, especially with your travels. If you do any of these 5 ways, tag me in your Instagram’s so I can comment and like them! xo